Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kraft "Take a side" campaign.




Kraft began a campaign in February that allows people to not only praise their product, Miracle Whip,but also dis it. The campaign called "Take a side" features it's own You Tube channel that allows lovers and haters of the product to voice their opinions. While some of the haters say they " would rather lick your shoe" then eat miracle whip, the lovers say it's "Yummy" .Even celebrities like Pauly D from the hit reality show "Jersey Shore"(who is a hater of miracle whip) is getting into the action.



This might sound like a ridiculous idea to some. Why would Kraft broadcast people speaking ill of their product? I think it's a genius PR move. In today's society it is good to get people talking, and this campaign has definitely accomplished that. The buzz is out there! I would have to say I love Miracle Whip. Sometimes a prefer it over mayo.So, I guess if I'm taking a side I'm a lover :)

No comments:

Post a Comment